First thing to check is your internet connection, try to get on Wi-Fi if possible. Next thing to try is "ClearBrowsing Data", you can find this in your internet browser Settings.Beyond that, please make sure you are picking the correct Payment Option. The"Credit Card" option comes first by default, so if you are using aDebit Card, make sure to tap the "Debit Card" option before entering your information.
If you're having trouble making payment online, please try these steps:
For Android (Chrome):
1. Go to chromeSettings, scroll down to find "Privacy"
2. In Privacy, you'll find "Clear Browsing Data"
3. Make sure theTime Range is set to "All time", then select ALL the boxes, and tap"Clear Data"
1. Go to your phoneSettings, find "Safari" and tap it
2. Scroll down and find "Clear History and Website Data", tap it.
3. Then tap on"Clear History and Data"
Next step, please make sure you are picking the correct Payment Option. The "Credit Card" option comes first by default, so if you are using a Debit Card, make sure to tap the "DebitCard" option before entering your information.
Finally, to avoid any errors, please enter a valid permanent/physical address without any special characters like ( * , . ( ) “” : ; ‘’ -@ & ) in the address section of the shipment.